For more legal information, visit the CLEO website and Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Custody and access

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on

<p>If you, or your partner, are asking for [glossary:3216]custody[/glossary] or [glossary:3205]access[/glossary] to your children, you need to fill out <a href="" target="_blank">Form 35.1: Affidavit in Support of a Claim for Custody or Access</a>.</p>
<p>This form asks you some personal questions about your family situation before you separated. For example, you have to answer questions about family violence, whether a [glossary:3212]Children’s Aid Society[/glossary] is or was involved with you family, and who looks after your children most of the time.</p>
<p>You also have to give some information about what your [glossary:3233]parenting plans[/glossary] will be now that you and your partner have separated. For example, who will take care of the children while you’re at work or school, where they will go to school, and if anyone else is living with you.</p>

Anchor Hash Name: 


All taxonomy terms:

All taxonomy terms: Letters

All taxonomy terms: Forms

All taxonomy terms: Fees

All taxonomy terms: Timelines

All taxonomy terms: Inadmissibility

All taxonomy terms: Proof of identity

All taxonomy terms: Applying for OHIP

All taxonomy terms: Special hearings