How does an H&C applicant show they are settled in Canada?
An H&C applicant can show how settled or established they are in Canada by including information about:
- how long they have lived in Canada
- why they have been living in Canada
- their work history in Canada
- their level of education
- their skills and training
- volunteer work done in Canada
- their ability to speak English or French
- any children born in Canada
- family members here who are willing and able to help the applicant
- any assets or savings they have in Canada
An applicant who received social assistance should explain why they needed it.