What if the claimant has witnesses who can support the case?
The claimant must provide information in writing about any witnesses who will be testifying at the hearing. This information must include:
- contact information for the witness
- their relationship to the claimant
- a short description of what they will say and how it relates to the claimant's case
- how long their testimony will take
- whether they will testify in person or by videoconference or telephone
- whether they need an interpreter, and in what language or dialect.
If the witness is an expert, the claimant must provide information about their qualifications, along with a summary of their testimony, signed by the expert.